[bookport] Re: Accessory Suggestion

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <ralfaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:35:40 -0400

Marlaina,

I think your case design is awesome, not off the wall at all.  The =
question
would be does APH have the time and resources to have something like =
this
made to their specifications, then produced in bulk.  I have seen the BN
cases and I think their design is very well thought out.  I own a =
PacMate
myself, and although I absolutely love my QX400, their cases are awful.

Best regards,
=20
Rick Alfaro
ralfaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx