[bookport] Re: APH - New feature

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:51:35 -0400

Jacques:

You only want one Ctrl+L per page. It indicates a page break. When the
software sees that the pages are marked, it will stop guessing about
what pages should be, allowing you to have pages which are as long as
you wish.

Rob Meredith

>>> jacques.bosch@xxxxxxx 06/23/05 01:04AM >>>
Thanx Rob, will try this once I figured out how to do it.
So, the BP will then think of a sentence as a page if I have a ctrl+l
before
and after it, right?
But say I  have a long chunk of text, several pages worth, and I only
have a
ctrl+l before and after that chunk, will the BP treat that as a page,
or
will it split the big chunk into separate pages again?
Thanx
Jacques