[bookport] Re: APH - New feature

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:15:27 -0400

Page breaks in Word are not respected, but you already figured that out!
As for how to put a Ctrl+L into a text document, I don't know. You might
be able to find a text editor that lets you do this. Perhaps this isn't
as simple as I claimed.

Rob Meredith

>>> ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/22/05 10:46AM >>>
Rob and list, Rob said, "Simply put a form feed (CTRL+L) character
where you want a page break."

I have tried this and I can't get it to work.  I can put in a page
break in Word, but it does not get recognized when the BP converts the
Word file and I suspect puts it into a text file.  Is there a way to
add a control character to a text file as you suggested?  Sorry, I
should know this, but the brain is not working today.

Thanks
Neal