[bookport] APH - New feature

  • From: "Jacques Bosch" <jacques.bosch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:32:22 +0200

Hi all.

I really love, and use a lot, the section marker feature. Jumping to next and previous sections with 6+9 and 4+7 respectively.
But as far as I know 3+6 and 1+4 do nothing much when reading text files. Would it not be possible to add a Subsection marker feature?
So in between two section markers one could use another marker to divide the section into smaller subsections, and navigate around these within the bounds of the section with 3+6 and 1+4. Would such a feature be possible / viable? I would truly love to see it.

Also, is it possible to markup the text of a file some how to force the BP to recognize pages at specific positions? What are the limitations of this?

Thank you much.

Jacques