[bookport] Re: APH - New feature

  • From: "Jacques Bosch" <jacques.bosch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:04:17 +0200

Thanx Rob, will try this once I figured out how to do it.
So, the BP will then think of a sentence as a page if I have a ctrl+l before and after it, right?
But say I have a long chunk of text, several pages worth, and I only have a ctrl+l before and after that chunk, will the BP treat that as a page, or will it split the big chunk into separate pages again?
Thanx
Jacques

----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>