[bookcourier] Summary of Changes

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:01:55 -0800

Brian,

There's a summary of the changes on the web site: http://www.bookcourier.com/Support.htm. To make sure you have the latest software/firmware, start the Transfer Tool and connect your BC. Go to the Help About BookCourier menu option. You'll see the version numbers for both the Transfer Tool and BC. The BC should be 01.04.01. The Transfer Tool version should be 1.5.1.0.

Katie

At 06:58 AM 1/16/2006, you wrote:
Hi Katie,

How do you know for sure if the firmware update took?  How do you check?

More importantly, what changes have been made?  I didn't see a summary on
the website.

Thanks so much,
Brian Miller