[bookcourier] Help File Problems

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:46:45 -0800

Hi everyone,

Thanks for alerting us to the problem with the embedded user guide. We're looking into it and I'll let you know when we have a resolution. In the meantime, you can always read the user guides online (http://www.bookcourier.com/BookDocs.htm) or download the HTML files to your PC (http://www.bookcourier.com/Xfer.htm).

Regarding the key help, we neglected to update the descriptions to include information about Power Search. I apologize for the oversight, but it's a simple problem to fix. Again, I'll alert the list when we have a resolution.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.