[bookcourier] Re: Help File Problems

  • From: Holly Anderson <holly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:07:40 -0500

I may be wrong, but I think katy suggested reading the user guide in html format as a work around until the bc help file issue gets fixed. I don't think she meant this as a permanent solution.
Holly
At 05:11 PM 14/01/2006, you wrote:

Hi Katie,

You suggested reading the user guide on the web site, r downloading the HTML file from the web.

the purpose of the help file right on the unit is to teach the user how to use the Kurrier, with the bennefit of having the Kurrier in front of you, no matter if you are at home, on a bus, in an airport, or out in the desert. The HTML files are useful if you are at home, using your computer, but the Kurrier does not read such files, or does it?

Best regards
Antonio