[bookcourier] Re: problem with help files in update

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:15:18 -0500

i had it on two bookcouriers as well.

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:40:40 -0600
<maryeward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

m> Did anyone else have this problem?
m>
m> Yes.
m>
m> ----- Original Message -----
m> From: "Darcy Burnard" <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
m> To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
m> Cc: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
m> Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 12:30 PM
m> Subject: [bookcourier] problem with help files in update
m>
m>
m> > Hello.  My girlfriend and I have both just updated our book couriers.
m> > Everything seems to have gone well except for one thing.  The help files
m> > seem to not be complete.  When holding down the help key, it says "user
m> > guide not found".  The context sensitive help is there, but it doesn't
m> > seem to have been updated.  For example, there is no mention of the binary
m> > search when getting help for the one key.
m> > Also, I don't know if this is significant or not, but during the update
m> > process, the book courier said updating messages, then updating messages
m> > complete, then updating help, but not updating help complete.  It just
m> > beeped after ten seconds and went to sleep.
m> > Did anyone else have this problem?
m> > Darcy Burnard
m> >
m> >
m> >
m>
m>
m>

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've got to sit down and work out where I stand.