[bookcourier] Re: problem with help files in update

  • From: <maryeward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:40:40 -0600

Did anyone else have this problem?

Yes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darcy Burnard" <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 12:30 PM
Subject: [bookcourier] problem with help files in update

Hello. My girlfriend and I have both just updated our book couriers. Everything seems to have gone well except for one thing. The help files seem to not be complete. When holding down the help key, it says "user guide not found". The context sensitive help is there, but it doesn't seem to have been updated. For example, there is no mention of the binary search when getting help for the one key.
Also, I don't know if this is significant or not, but during the update process, the book courier said updating messages, then updating messages complete, then updating help, but not updating help complete. It just beeped after ten seconds and went to sleep.
Did anyone else have this problem?
Darcy Burnard