[bookcourier] Re: Help Fix Available

  • From: Darcy Burnard <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:45:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi Katie and Steve. The new update seems to be working fine here. The help files are back. I'm sure I speak for everyone on the list when I say how much we appreciate the speedy turn around time on the update.
Darcy

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, Katie Walker wrote:

Hi everyone,

There is a new setup.exe file on the web site with a fix for the missing
help files. Please note that the key help has not been updated and will
not contain information about the new power search feature. We will
address the key help in the near future. You will need to download the
Transfer Tool software as well as the BookCourier firmware. Please visit
the Download page ( http://www.bookcourier.com/Xfer.htm) to get the new
setup.exe file. Once you complete the setup, use the new Transfer Tool to
do a Check for Updates, which will update the BookCourier firmware. The
Download BookCourier Firmware page on the web site (
http://www.bookcourier.com/XferFirmware.htm) contains all the details, if
you need a refresher.

Again, we apologize for the glitch. Please let us know if you run into
any other problems.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Walker Springer Design, Inc. katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx