[bookcourier] Help Fix Available

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:42:52 -0800

Hi everyone,

There is a new setup.exe file on the web site with a fix for the missing help files. Please note that the key help has not been updated and will not contain information about the new power search feature. We will address the key help in the near future. You will need to download the Transfer Tool software as well as the BookCourier firmware. Please visit the Download page ( http://www.bookcourier.com/Xfer.htm) to get the new setup.exe file. Once you complete the setup, use the new Transfer Tool to do a Check for Updates, which will update the BookCourier firmware. The Download BookCourier Firmware page on the web site ( http://www.bookcourier.com/XferFirmware.htm) contains all the details, if you need a refresher.

Again, we apologize for the glitch. Please let us know if you run into any other problems.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.