[bookcourier] Re: Help Fix Available

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:55:55 +0000

It is only whenI look at the sort pf quality that I get from the
software of other special needs devices that I really appreciate how goo
the Springer support is.

I just got a VoiceNote from Humanware before Christmas I I cannpt
beleive how naff the interface is.  HUmanware is a much bigger company
and this product, in the ofrm of the BrailleNote anyway, has been around
for a long time now.

So full marks for Springer.  I just want to give you a big hug.  Lucky
we are connected only by email eh?

Graham

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW
UK

Tel.: (+44) (0) 24 765 72737
Mobile: 07733450022
Fax.: (+44) (0) 24 765 727326

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/cap/about/staff/lewis/
http://innovations.warwick.ac.uk/innovations/
http://cap.warwick.ac.uk/tdf

>>> darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx 01/15/06 03:45am >>>
Hi Katie and Steve.  The new update seems to be  working fine here.
The
help files are back.  I'm sure I speak for everyone on the list when I
say
how much we appreciate the speedy turn around time on the update.
Darcy

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, Katie Walker wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> There is a new setup.exe file on the web site with a fix for the
missing
> help files. Please note that the key help has not been updated and
will
> not contain information about the new power search feature. We will
> address the key help in the near future. You will need to download
the
> Transfer Tool software as well as the BookCourier firmware. Please
visit
> the Download page ( http://www.bookcourier.com/Xfer.htm) to get the
new
> setup.exe file. Once you complete the setup, use the new Transfer
Tool to
> do a Check for Updates, which will update the BookCourier firmware.
The