[bookcourier] PG files and music

  • From: "Ari" <aridamoulas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:14:51 +0200

Hi everyone,
Would like a few ideas and feedback about this. Over the past year, Project
Gutenberg files now just have a number, example 13324.txt. This for me is
quite frustrating, since I forget what the title of the book is
corresponding to the number. It also makes it difficult transferring to the
BC, since when you browse the files, you only hear numbers, and if you've
forgotten the name of the etext, you have to enter on it so that the
transfer tool reads the file description. Apart from renaming all your pg
files, does anyone have a good suggestion of how to get round this? Does
anyone know of other places where free non-fiction books can be found apart
from PG? Does anyone know where a large sellection of new music can be
downloaded in mp3 format so as to work with the BC. I'm especially
interested in World Music, European and African traditional music.
Ari