[blotslauget] Re: SV: Re: Conan around the corner

  • From: Petri Färling <jfarling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:53:41 +0300

Hey 1 thing came into mind was what Marius said alot of issues with vista not
sure how sp1 will help things now that its out with more language support.
Actually all what ppl have allready said is pretty much correct, 1 thing i
would definately want to get more info is the 790 chipset ive read it had
compability issues with newest core 2 processors not sure it was q6600 or was
it just newer ones but id check before buying. i had some other stuff too but
have to run ill get back to u on those later. > Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:07:43
+0200> From: frsalv@xxxxxxxxx> To: jack_trades2000@xxxxxxxxx;
blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [blotslauget] SV: Re: Conan around the
corner> > Hi Everyone,> Then I finally got my AoC key from Amazon, so now Im
almost ready.. :)> > Just need a new game PC :(> > Anyone got a comment to my
spec?> > Coolermaster Cosmos S> MIST, 1000W, avtagbare kabler> Asus Striker II
Extreme> Q6600> ASUS GeForce 9800GX2 1024MB> Western Digital Raptor X 150GB
S-ATA> Seagate 1TB S-ATA II NCQ 7200RPM> > Corsair TWIN3X 1600MHz DDR3, 4GB,
DHX, Kit w/two 2GB XMS3 modules, CL9-9-9-24> > Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
OEM 64 bit> > Razer Copperhead Precision Gaming Mouse> Razer musmatte
"eXactMat"> Saitek Cyborg Keyboard> > MIST Tsunami vannkjølingssett, Dual rad.>
> Br> Fredrik
Liity perheeseen - Hanki nyt seuraavan sukupolven ilmaiset Windows Live
-palvelut
http://get.live.com