[blotslauget] Re: SV: Re: Conan around the corner

  • From: Marius Vasaasen <jack_trades2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 04:51:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Early access works like this:
You get the early access code  by mail. 6 days before release you can start
downloading the game (15 GB). The servers open 3 days before release for people
with this early access code. Release is 23rd meaning you can start downloading
the game the 17th and start playing the 20th if all goes according to plan. To
use this 3 day head start, you'll also be charged with 5 euro payable by a
credit card. It does however also include 10 days of gametime, so all in all it
breaks even.

I have no idea why they have chosen to do things this way, but if it works
according to plan it looks ok to me :)

Marius

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:41:47 -0700
From: jack_trades2000@xxxxxxxxx