[blotslauget] Re: SV: Re: Conan around the corner

  • From: "Ernst Gunnar Gran" <ernstgr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:39:24 +0200

Hi everyone :)

As some of you might already know from forum.blotslauget.org I've also
preordered the AoC C.Ed.. The way they have designed the early access doesn't
impress me too much to be honest (it actually sucks if it really is true that
you need to reinstall the game with the CDs to play after the first 3 days),
but I hope the game design doesn't follow these "guide lines", hehe :) I'm not
too big a fan of gore (and AoC seems to bring a lot of it), but I hope all the
boobs make up for it :P

RL is loaded with work, but both family and work is good so I guess it's ok
:). I still play a little wow (actually quite a lot the last couple of weeks),
joining some Kara runs with BSC and playing a little at the new island and the
MgT instance, and I enjoy it. I guess that when you stay away from the game
for some time it feel much better when you return, LOL :) You should try it
Marius, hehe...

Hope you're all doing good out there, and _rly_ looking forward to talk to you
in AoC.

Regards,
Ernst Gunnar alias Fidelis