[blindwoodworker] Re: Work Bench

  • From: "JDM" <sunnyday001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 07:15:10 +1100

Gooday John,

Yes, Lee Valley does send out their Newsletter via E-mail.  I'm not certain of
the regularity, but it seems to be about every 3 months or so. Lee Valley
promise not to share your E-mail address with anybody else, and they are true
to their word, as I've never been bothered by SPAM arising from their side. The
URL to sign-up is:
http://www.leevalley.com/home/OptInStart.aspx

Hope this helps,

John