[blindwoodworker] Re: Work Bench

  • From: "Tom Hodges" <tomhodges@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:49:39 -0500

John, those different colors for contrast make perfect sense to me.  My eye
problem is the same.  Maybe we have the same problem.  I had a blod clot in
my optic nerve in one eye then it happened to the other eye a year later.
Everything is very dark and totally out of focus.  In addition, my straight
ahead vision is gone, so everything I try to see is only in my peripheral
vision.  Those contrasts sure help a lot.  I tell my wife I can spot a blond
a block away because of the contrast.  Grin

Regards, Tom Hodges