[blindwoodworker] Re: Work Bench

  • From: "John Sherrer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:43:55 -0500

The bark and leaves are an irritant.  The wood is safe according to the wood
toxicity chart.
The trees do not get big since the locus borer will kill them.  But the trees
are fast growers and are used all over the U.S. and europe to reforest an area.

John
http://WhiteCane.org
http://BlindWoodWorker.com
http://HolyTeaClub.comcom\whitecane