[blindwoodworker] Re: Table Saw.

  • From: "Tom Hodges" <tomhodges@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:22:19 -0500

Hello John.  Thank you for the offer but, although I'm not supposed to know
it, my wife bought the saw for me that was on sale at Sears.  By the way, I
live in Newport, Kentucky, five blocks and a bridge from Cincinnati, Ohio.

Although the saw is in a box in the living room, I can't see it or the
picture of it on the box.  I told my wife she could wrap it with newspater
if she wanted to since I wouldn't know the difference.

Anyway, now I have a used one to give away.  I guess I'll post it on Craigs
List as a give away.

Thanks again, Tom H.