[blindwoodworker] Re: Table Saw.

  • From: "John Sherrer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:25:08 -0500

I have a Craftsman Contractor saw that I do not need anymore.  it has a Sears
service agreement.  If you live close enough to Southweastern North Carolina
and are interested, let me know, and we can talk more.  Or call me at
336-659-8476, cell phone is: 336-918-1370.

John
http://WhiteCane.org
http://BlindWoodWorker.com
http://HolyTeaClub.comcom\whitecane