[blindwoodworker] Re: Table Saw.

  • From: " Charlie Breese" <cbreese63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:08:39 -0500

where do you get cd  41
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Martin
  To: blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 6:44 PM
  Subject: [blindwoodworker] Re: Table Saw.

  CD 41 track 7 has a review of benchtop tablesaws.

  On Nov 25, 2009, at 9:16 AM, Tom Hodges wrote:

    CLooking for a little advice here, on a selection for an enexpensive table
saw.

    My cheap Delta, 10 inch table saw is getting so it won’t work so well.  I
got about 10 years use out of it and I can’t complain, since I paid 99 dollars
for it, with the stand included.

    I do a lot of  interior remodeling of my 115 year old house and although I
use my Deewalt 12 inch miter saw for most of the work, I do ripping now and
then and need the table saw for that.  I would only like to spend about 200 to
250 dollars, any recommendations?

    I looked at one at Sears last night for 230 dollars and it is going on sale
Friday morning only, for 149 dollars.  It includes the stand and a sawdust bag,
which mounts underneath.  I think it was a model 2805.  Anyone have any
experience with this one?

    Thank you.

    Regards, Tom Hodges

  Larry Martin