[blindwoodworker] Re: Snowy River

  • From: Larry Martin <woodworkingfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:19:18 -0600

The movie is based on a poem by one of Australia's most famous poets. See this link for additional info and for the text of the poem:

http://www.snowymountains.com.au/The_Snowy_River.html

On Nov 24, 2009, at 6:28 PM, John Sherrer wrote:

Hi John
While we are talking about rivers, one of my favorites is the "Man from Snowy River". Is there any basis of truth for the legend?

John
http://WhiteCane.org
http://BlindWoodWorker.com
http://HolyTeaClub.comcom\whitecane