[blindreplay] Re: capturing question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 15:58:12 -0400

Hi Robin
I need to be sure with this. Are you using Replay Video Capture or Replay Media
Catcher 4 or 5 first of all. Run the program and read its itle bar or go to its
help menu and choose the about in the list. We need to know this information.
Secondly, which screen reader do you use? I seem to recall you had limited
eyesight vision. If I am mistaken here my apologies.

Yes you can capture audio with Replay Media Catcher 5 and it is accessible with
JAWS and NVDA 2013.2. And yes to Replay Video Capture but never tested this and
have heard others have accessibility issues using it. I am trying to find more
about Replay Video Capture program.

So which Applian are using?