[blindreplay] Re: capturing question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 10:17:47 -0400

Hi
Can you tell me the website URL? Do you have to pay to use the website.
Subscription based? Or email me the website URL via private email so I can
check it for you. I also will send a support ticket for you to see what Applian
thinks is best for your needs. On the Applian website you can tell it what
website you are trying to capture. If it is Pandora which others have told me
is hard to use with the screen reader I have good news. I will be away for a
couple of hours on Saturday but will get in touch with you via this mailing
list or email.

Thank you.