[blindreplay] Re: Freecorder 2 & Freecorder Toolbar Scripts Wanted

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:12:33 -0400

Kelly,

No offence, but I think you are a bit over the top here.  Applian is one of
the good guys.  They have gone way out of their way to make their ReplayAV
program perfectly accessible to us and are very aware of how important
accessibility is.  Cut them some slack.  Although I agree this free tool bar
is lacking in accessibility, it is useable and hopefully will get better.
Keep in mind that it is completely free and hopefully, we'll see the same
technology put to use in their already accessible ReplayAV product.  I would
love to see them add some global hotkeys to the tool bar some day, but I
don't think they deserve the harsh pounding you seem to be giving them in
your message.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx