[blindreplay] Freecorder 2 & Freecorder Toolbar Scripts Wanted

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:28:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Brian & All
I want Jaws scripts for both Freecorder 2 which does record
Skype calls but as you already know Brian this program needs
scripts for the product key and some other minor issues I've
already told you privately.

As for Freecorder Toolbar 3 program it would be great to have
Jaws scripts for this program too. Scripts for the toolbar
buttons. Today I noticed something new in my toolbar called the
Digg It! button. I have written to Applian to make sure about
this new Digg It! button appearance within the toolbar.

This toolbar is made by Conduit and not by Applian. It's an
Israeli company.

I think the reason I am seeing this new Digg It! is during the
Freecorder Toolbar 3 installation on the Conduit screen I left
the checkbox enabled to allow for automatic updates checked. Not
sure as I am asking Applian.

I am just a user of Applian Technologies products and check for
accessibility. If the software is made by Applian they can
sometimes fix the issue but if it's from a 3rd party that
usually is difficult. Remember the YouSendIt plug in issue. The
developers from YSI wrote to me 2 times and I never heard from
them again.

Thank you very much.