[blindreplay] Re: Freecorder 2 & Freecorder Toolbar Scripts Wanted

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 05:05:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Do not give me a lecture or speech on this. I know what is going
on with Blind issues and software accessibility. You guys get up
and write to Conduit Corp and tell them you want the software to
be more accessible for the blind. It's up to you all to put your
energy into all this. I have done my part all I can and if you
do not believe me ask Applian Technologies.

In the press releases I sent to the blind replay list there was
information on how to contact the Conduit company.

It's time you and others do some educating other software
companies on making their software accessible. Applian is a very
small company from what I know here and they have tried their
very best when it comes to accessibility. Try getting someone at
Freedom Scientific and GW Micro to help small companies like
Applian Technologies to learn to make their software accessible.

Sorry but I have an opinion here too.

Petro