[blindeudora] Re: question

  • From: lou burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:27:39 -0500

sure just change the combo box in properties from pop, the defulat, to imap, and you should be good to go, but remember it is making another personality though, just like your other two pop addresses.

Later, LouAt 02, 42 1/13/2009, you wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I had a question. I wanna add my aim address into my eudora, but it uses imap. I have two addresses that are pop already in there. Can I still add the aim address and change it from pop to imap?
Thanks!
Virginia

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3762 (20090113) __________