[blindeudora] Re: question

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:58:14 -0400

ok, no matter what screen reader you use. If you want to turn off the unread and reed info. go to Tools menu, options, mailboxes, and un check status. hit ok and they won't show anymore. Now if your using jaws and you want them to reed. The graphics has to be labeled.

To do this task, do a insert + v, hit g for graphic and space bar to all.
Now the graphics will show.
Now arrow to a message that has ben read. Rout jaws to pc and do a control + num pad 4 or 6 to get on that graphic. Do a insert + g, and label it read, and save. now all the read email will show. Do the same to the unread and label as such. now all those will show. you can also do the same for attachments.
if anyone has problems and is running jaws 10. i can do that task for you.
Just remember to get me on the weekend, if I'm not working.

At 02:23 AM 9/10/2009, you wrote:
Lolol, I'm laughing because I have two computers and one of them says read and unread and the one I use everyday doesn't. I've been trying to get it to say those magic words for about 4 years.

When someone answers your question, I'll do the opposite.
Good luck to both of us.
Betsy
 At 07:59 PM 9/9/2009, you wrote:
Hi Everyone,
How can I get it to stop saying read and unread when I'm going through messages? Thanks!
Virginia

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.