[blindeudora] Re: question

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 01:56:47 -0400

odds are in your favor, but what you might want to do is to rename the other file before putting it in to your eudora folder, this way you keep your original inbox, and you get to keep the other mailbox as well, then if you wanted, you could move the message from the renamed mailbox to in if you wanted to keep them.

Rename the file first, then move it in to the eudora folder, and start eudora, a .toc file will automatically be created for it, and it will show in your list of mailboxes, when renaming it, be sure to keep the mbx extention if windows is set to display known file extentions.

Later, Lou
At 01, 01 9/24/2009, you wrote:
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if I could access e-mail that was recovered from a hard drive that crashed if I replace the in.mbx file in the eudora folder? Thanks!
Virginia

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4452 (20090924) __________

http://www.eset.com

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora