[blindeudora] Re: question

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 04:07:45 -0500

Sometimes the .001 .002 etc. files can contain some missing messages. First rename your in.mbx file, so you don't loose it. Then delete the in.toc file. Next, rename the in.001 file as in.mbx and run Eudora and examine your in box to see what is there. Move anything you want to save, you can highlight messages, go to transfer and down arrow to the mailbox to which you want to move.

Then repeat process for .002 files if any etc. Finally, restore the original in.mbx file.

Dave

At 02:51 PM 4/14/2009, you wrote:
Hi, I deleted the in.toc file after i tried changing it to see if it brought back my e-mail, but I didn't delete the in.mbx001 or in.mbx002. How can I change those files to see if it wil bring my e-mail back since I deleted the other one?
Thanks!
Virginia

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3832 (20090206) __________