[blindeudora] Re: question

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 18:08:28 -0400

make sure that there are not any other open windows like tasks or error windows. You can do this by routing jaws to pc and arrow up. if you come to a close symbol before the menu line. You have a open window. Just left click on close and its gone.

Also make sure that all windows are maximized for better reading.

At 04:30 PM 5/2/2008, you wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have a question. FOr some reason, when I go to write a new message, my eudora keeps saying attach edit, and it's not reading me back what I write properly. It repeats it twice. How can I get rid of that?
Thanks!
Virginia

Msn: jasmine5802@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: babygirl5802