[blindeudora] Re: Eudora with jaws 18;

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 18:38:20 -0400

your PC guy installs scripts?

All you need to do is unzip the file, select all, copy, and then navigate to the correct folder where scripts belong and do a Paste.

At 06:13 PM 4/1/2017, you wrote:

copying qualcom will not copy your jaws scripts, they are in the jawsx.x\enu folder. of your jaws installation.

Legend has it that on Thursday 3/30/2017 02:36 PM, Donna said:
I am pretty sure I have scripts now if my p c guy just copies all of qualcom will I then have them for jaws18?
If I need different ones would you happen to have them that you could send to me,so I have them in about a month..
Donna Thank you..

At 11:38 AM 3/30/2017, you wrote:
Eudora is not supported by JAWS 18. However, there are scripts you can install so that it works pretty much the way you are used to.
At 01:10 PM 3/30/2017, you wrote:
Soon I will be getting a new lap top windows 7 and I have jaws 18,will eudora stil work with that version of jaws,have not used it as yet as my lap top now is x p,but I keep up with all new versions.
Thanks to any one that can help
Donna
I just love my eudora all I know...

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora