[blindeudora] changing the dominant ISP in Eudora

  • From: Greg Daniel <gdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 20:35:22 -0400

Hi everyone,

As part of a cost-cutting measure, we are bundling our phones and Internet accounts with AT&T, and so I will with great regret be changing my dominant account within Eudora after 25 years. Does anyone know if I can delete the dominant account or if it would make more sense to simply change the settings in the Options menus? I'm planning to use an already-existing Gmail account in Eudora to replace the Roadrunner dominant account.

I hope that this question isn't confusing, but there it is.

Thanks,

Greg

Columbus, Ohio

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora