[blindeudora] Re: Eudora with jaws 18;

  • From: ratshtron <northstarr1950@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 14:30:11 -0500

the scripts may need compiling. press insert plus 0 to open the script manager while in eudora and then press ctrl+s to compile the scripts. then press alt+f4 to exit the script manager. that may make them work if they are in the correct place.

Legend has it that on Thursday 8/24/2017 04:20 PM, Donna said:

Can you help please my p c guy put the scripts where you said and jaws will stil not read,, like read un read and so on what can I do can not use eudora with out knowing if things were read or un read or sent or unsent any help will be appreciated,windows seven with jaws 18 we even tried instaling jaws 15 and no go with the scripts.. help please DonnaAt 11:09 AM 3/31/2017, you wrote:
the scripts are attached to this message. they go in your
C:\Users\(yourname)\AppData\Roaming\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\18.0\Settings\enu
-----
path. "your name" is part of the correct path in your windows 7 and
higher computer.

remember to unzip inside that path, to recompile the files
using jfw utilities "script manager.

Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 21:10:48 -0500
David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can't tell you off the top of my head, send a question to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Dave
>
> At 08:54 PM 3/30/2017, you wrote:
> >If not where does my p c guy put them in jaws? Thank you so much I >am not real techie.. DonnaAt 06:53 PM 3/30/2017, you wrote:
> >>JAWS 18 has the convert utility back, so if you have the scripts >>installed in the previous version, it should grab them I think.
> >>
> >>Dave

> List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
> Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> to un subscribe: