[blindchristian] Re: Introduction.

  • From: Noelle williamson <born2fly83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 21:17:28 -0700

Re: routers:
Yeah, it's only $5 monthly, and the way I think about it is, if it
dies on me, it's their problem, and they should definitely send
someone to fix it!

On 7/24/15, Keith Heltsley <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried eSword once, but it didn't play well with Jaws. Maybe newer versions
are better. I use the iOS version, PocketSword, and it works just great. For
my new Mavcbook, I bought eSword X, and it works... well enough I suppose,
but the interface could be a little better designed, and with more
menu/keyboard commands. I'mn sure things will improve the more I get used to
the Apple way of doing things.

A note on routers. Usually it costs a few dollars more on your monthly bill,
but if they need more than the occasional power cycle... turning it
on/off... it's their machine, and tech support call. If you buy one to plug
into their non wi-fi modem, the tech support problems are all on you.

Keith Heltsley