[blindchristian] Re: Introduction.

  • From: Keith Heltsley <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 18:15:31 -0500

I tried eSword once, but it didn't play well with Jaws. Maybe newer versions
are better. I use the iOS version, PocketSword, and it works just great. For my
new Mavcbook, I bought eSword X, and it works... well enough I suppose, but the
interface could be a little better designed, and with more menu/keyboard
commands. I'mn sure things will improve the more I get used to the Apple way of
doing things.

A note on routers. Usually it costs a few dollars more on your monthly bill,
but if they need more than the occasional power cycle... turning it on/off...
it's their machine, and tech support call. If you buy one to plug into their
non wi-fi modem, the tech support problems are all on you.

Keith Heltsley