[blindchristian] Re: Introduction.

  • From: Noelle williamson <born2fly83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 12:00:19 -0700

Hi Gina, thanks for the welcome!

On 7/25/15, Gina Allen <meadow@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Noelle. Welcome to the list. I am also totally blind. My husband and I
live in kent, Washington.

Take care,

Gina allen
Your neighbor to the north, smile

Hi everyone, my name is Noelle. I'm 31, (I'll be turning 32 in
August,) and I live in Oregon, (USA.) I accepted Jesus as my savior in 1993,
when I was at vacation bible school with a friend. I think I was about 9,
(ready to turn 10.) I've been attending a foursquare church since 2007.
Currently I'm staying at my parent's house, (I was waiting for my new
apartment to be ready to move into!) That will end this weekend though, as
I'll have the keys tomorrow, and the moving process will begin on Saturday!
I lived in my last building for 9 years, and I prayed for a bigger apartment
for like 3, (this is a 2 bedroom,) so this is definitely an answer to
prayer! I'm totally blind, and I've been that way since birth. My official
diagnosis is "Septo Optic Dysplasia, including total blindness," with a lot
of other things thrown in. My pituitary gland didn't develop all the way, so
I have several other hormone replacement issues.
PS, I wasn't sure if this list was active, so I wasn't sure if I should post
or not. I'm always curious when I join a new list, how many members there
are, how many active subscribers, etc.