Re: podcasts you'd like to see

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <JEWELSONG21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:57:25 -0700

 Hi.

In podcasting, I've found that the best podcasts are those made by people
passionate about their topic, whether otehrs are covering it or not.  if you
only try to pleas others, you will likely not please yourself or anyone
else.  My advice would be to think about what you would like to do and be
able to pull off well and not make a podcast for the sake of podcasting.
Just my two cents' worth.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com