Re: podcasts you'd like to see

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:22:21 -0700

Hi all,

Yes. For us indie podcasters especially, it is all about passion for your topic. That's even true for the mainstreamers, too, but, well, if the passion is low then the quality of the content will be lower... :-) Podcast to tell everyone about what you're passionate about, not for money or just to promote the idea of podcasting... :-) Blind Access Journal started in December 2004 as just a blog. Eventually, I added podcasting not for its own sake, but to further enhance the message of accessibility and full participation by the blind.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>