Re: podcasts you'd like to see

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:48:44 -0600

Well if broadcasting mainstream music was OK, I'd add a podcast related to The Djd Invasion. That's what I'm passionate about..The shows that I'm putting together for ACBRI and others, and if I could broadcast such content as a podcast, I'd find other things to add to make the podcast separate from my regular shows.

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at