[blind-democracy] Re: let it begin with me...

  • From: "joe harcz Comcast" <joeharcz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 15:00:48 -0500

As I writhere the powers that be have offorred me in transcripts not yet to
this minuted revealed to anyone let alone me the fact that they denote
"disordedley conduct".

I didn't take that then and won't take iyt now.
I'm not guiltly of anything except opposing the state with words.

If that is a crime then we are all criminals.

If we are all criminals for speeach. Then we are all doomed.

I have been deemed "guilty" for civil disobediance before.

But in this case I will never plead guilty as this wasn't even an act of civil
disobedience.

I had every right to attend this open and public event!

B=B=B