[blind-democracy] Re: let it begin with me...

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 09:18:38 -0800

Joe,
Glad to see that you're in fine fighting mode. There was a time I
would have scoffed at the idea that the Man would go after you and
send you off for 2 years in the slammer. But the Corporate Empire is
crumbling and will do anything it can to stall the day it must answer
for its greed.
So, my friend, it's not a Plot. It is an all out attack. I hope that
you are not forced to pay the price for standing up and carrying
yourself like a Human instead of some sort of humble, groveling
servant.
It's folks like you that make the wonderful life so troubling for the
Super Rich. Can't you simply stay in your place, gratefully accepting
what crumbs fall from their heavy laden tables?
When will the Working Class wake up and realize that even though we
look somewhat the same as the Ruling Class, they see us as
Cockroaches, and they get their jollies off by stomping on as many of
us as they can.

Keep us posted and let us know if we can be of assistance.

Carl Jarvis

On 12/11/15, joe harcz Comcast <joeharcz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Alice and All,

I've been sick and I've been up against the wall, quite literally in
fighting my case against the state apparatchik here in Michigan vis a vis my
unlawful arrest and persecution, not lawful "prosecution" as the state
suggests. for trying to enter, let alone protest against disability act
violations by the state on our state capitol lawn supposedly celebrating the
very civil rights the state was in violation with literal police barriers
against the seminal civil rights law establishing our civil rightslaw to
begin with here. So I'm a little cynical about all of this, which I must
admit up front as it doesn't make me objective. I cannot be so for much
personal capital and time and effort has been forfeighted in my simple
defense.

I've fought for many without remedy over the years. I've fought for numerous
civil rights issues. Sorry I'm getting scattered here and sorry I'm so
emotional because after all it isn't about me though now I face a two year
potential jail sentence.

That is in spite of the documented body cam evidence that shows that I
didn't even accidentally touch let alone intentionally assault a police
officer. Everyone can see this fact but me.

By the way there are multiple angles and multiple cameras and none of them
show a single assault upon anyone except me which was at the hands of the
police themselves.

Yet, why were police in full body armor poised against the twenty or so of
us who opposed again with only leaflets and chants the State of Michigan's
"celebration" of our civil rights day? That is the important question. For
it goes to the utter corruption including kick backs and outright bribery of
federal contractors like those we were exposing and to the facts, the
documented facts that rights were continually violated.

I'm not paranoid. There is a plot.

The exploitations, including state actors like the Lt. governor himself and
the Community Rehab Orgs, like the corru[pted Peckham were involved and
documented to be so involved.

Make no mistake that there is a DOD angle here too!

For Peckham is involved as are many of these CROs with exploitative labor
practices in the defense contracting interests.

I have much more on this angle.

But most of it they don't even bother to hide .... They do this insider shit
right out in the open...
And in full circle this stuff is all about the military industrial complex
even the likes of IKE was against but which is our plague to this day.

We are just contracts to this complex! Contracts!

They don't give a rat's ass about national security, or this or that. They
don't give a rip about ICIL. Theydon't care.

They care about the money.

Only the money they make. Only the money, honey.

They care not about anything else. Nothing. Not the love between a man and a
woman or visa bersa. Not the belief in a higher power, or eeven an arcane
religion. Not the love of a country. Nothing. Nada. Nada. Nothing, but their
pure short term interested sand most selfish self interests.

They talk of thieves and they are the worst of thieves. They talk of liars
and they are the worst of liars. They act as if Robin Hoods to some, but
steal only from the poor giving only to the righc thus depriving us of even
a paradigm, let alone justice.

They, by the way are the less than one percent in case you haven't guess by
now.

And "they" are the killers of this very planet if we don't fight them and if
we allow them to be so.

I'm tired, old and scared, but I'm not stupid and delusional. These cretins
are a plague upon the surface of this planet and must be politically
neutralized if we are to be at peace; and given the role of them in our
planetary crisis vis a vis climate change, they must be taken out of power
for us to even survive as a species. Thus this is not nationalistic
extisententailisistic issues alone. It is global in nature.

Our fundamental existence is at stake here! Dig that?