[blind-democracy] Re: let it begin with me...

  • From: "abdulah aga" <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 08:57:09 -0600

Hi
Joe I don’t know how far you want to go,

but I recommend you, that some of us
make good story about your case and

wright about all thinks with blind organization, and send to CNN and other
media:
that is my suggestion,
on the end of that essay or story or what ever you can name's we should make
signature
with name last name phone number and address if need et,

that is my suggestion,
if some body have other suggestion would bee nice.