[blind-democracy] Re: So what about a moderator?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:43:56 -0400

As the list creator I also find myself in the position of moderator and I don't really intend to moderate. That means no rules. Get naked and streak the list if you want to.
On 6/22/2015 3:49 PM, Charles Crawford wrote:

Hi Blind Democracy listers,

First I want to congratulate those who got this list going again. Second, I am curious as to what the rules of operations on this list are? I used to be the moderator on the old list and my two rules were no personal attacks and no inappropriate profanity. Does this list have a moderator and/or any rules for participants? No, I am not interested in the task, and I am not sure we really need a moderator, but I’d be interested in what folks think.

Charlie Crawford.