[blind-democracy] So what about a moderator?

  • From: "Charles Crawford" <CCrawford@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:49:17 -0400

Hi Blind Democracy listers,

First I want to congratulate those who got this list going
again. Second, I am curious as to what the rules of operations on this list
are? I used to be the moderator on the old list and my two rules were no
personal attacks and no inappropriate profanity. Does this list have a
moderator and/or any rules for participants? No, I am not interested in the
task, and I am not sure we really need a moderator, but I'd be interested in
what folks think.

Charlie Crawford.