[blind-democracy] Re: So what about a moderator?

  • From: "Charles Crawford" <CCrawford@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:45:31 -0400

Hello Miriam, and all,

I am inclined to agree with you and my experience on the list has
been pretty much the same as you have mentioned. It is truly refreshing
when we all can simply communicate out of common courtesy and not have to be
constrained with lots of rules. I am comfortable with the list being
self-moderated. This of course does not answer the concerns which may arise
when folks want to go no mail or want a digest delivery rather than every
message as it is received, but I suspect we can deal with that when and if
it happens..

Thanks Miriam and all!

Charlie Crawford.