[blind-chess] Re: RE General Game Policies

  • From: Knightrider <adatewithmate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:44:06 -0400

!For someone who loves to play Chess, 7 days is very reasonable to finish a
game. If a player is too involved with the Chess Den, Chess Parlor,
Correspondence games, Ladder events and doesn't have enough time, they need to
cut out some of their games.  It's just not fair to take up an opponents board
for an extended period of time.  Also, some players have many boards and some
only have one or two.

Lewis
Knightrider